Plant-Based Eating 101
SPRING into TRANSFORMATION
Plant-Based Eating 101
Settle into a Happier, more-fulfilled YOU
Are you looking to make a change in the way you look and feel?
I am excited to start helping you feel better today, without dieting. There is so much information about various diets. Personally, I don’t like using the word ‘diet’. Diets are temporary. What I believe in is a LIFESTYLE change for long term results and health. To achieve these results, we need to nourish and heal our bodies with whole foods, specifically plant-based whole foods.
Do you want to know:
- why moving towards a plant-based lifestyle is vital to your overall health
- how to incorporate more vegetables in your daily life without making it complicated
- what are some of the short cuts you can take so it doesn’t take up all your time
- what is behind the trend of eating more raw foods
- what are the health benefits of juicing and how to go about it
- why Spring is the best time of year (in my opinion) to recharge your body and do a Juice Feast* or other cleanse
Here’s your chance to find out! It wasn’t long ago that I made the lifestyle change from omnivore to eating mostly plant-based foods. I’ve certainly made mistakes and have learned a great deal along the way, and I’m passing on only the “good stuff” to you.
Join me for a casual, informational session on Sunday March 25th from 11am-12pm or on Tuesday, March 27th at 2pm-3pm.
You will get:
- great, easy techniques that can help you get started on changing your life and make a lifestyle through the benefits of a plant-based diet
- an easy way to get your day started, to set you up for (eating) success for the rest of the day
- a few tasty morsels (bring your own containers as I welcome you to take home leftovers)
- a delicious get-started recipe
- options on how to continue with your journey
Come! What do you have to lose?
Please join me in my home on Sunday March 25th from 11am-12pm or on Tuesday, March 27th at 2pm-3pm.
Call (646) 361-7031 -or -
Just let me know when you see me at Cornerstone
|Payment of $15 can be sent via PayPal to email@example.com or via personal check or cash on the day of the session.|
Space is limited, so please sign up early.
I can’t wait to see you and start sharing what I know and live!
In Good Health,
* I will also provide information on how juicing can give you more energy and help you have a clearer more positive mind, feel calmer, and feel lighter from the inside out. The first group Juice Feast will start April 9th (price dependent on # of participants). More info on March 25th or March 27th. If you already know that you want to do the Juice Feast, please let me know, the sooner the better. RSVP Deadline for the Juice Feast is March 30th.
** Address and directions to my home will be given after your RSVP is received.