Stroke warning signs
(from the American Heart Association)
Stroke Warning Signs
If you or someone with you has one or more of these signs, don’t delay!
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause
And remember, always call 9-1-1 if you or someone you know has any of the symptoms listed above!